Welcome to Stumptown Coons! The waitlist is closed until Summer 2022
How big do your cats get?
What is the difference between the European and American Maine Coons?
I find the Europeans Main Coons are bigger and they have a more of a wild look to them.
How much are your kittens?
Email me for details, my prices are in line with the general price range of other professional breeders. I require a $500 non refundable deposit when you reserve your kitten which will be applied to the adoption cost.
Can I visit your cattery?
Yes, Families who are adopting a kitten, and those who are interested in adopting a Stumptown Coons kitten- may visit my cattery. Please understand my cats live in my home with me so I dont have open hours- all visits are by appointment only. I dont allow new visitors when I have kittens under 1 month old. No inside visits during Covid pandemic.
How many kittens do I have a year?
My queens each have 2 litters a year.
Can I pick the color and sex of the kitten I want?
Yes- you can note it on your application, but look at my current stud and queens to make sure they are the colors you want to wait for.
How long is the wait?
6 months to 1 year.
Stumptown Coons Adoption Steps:
1. Email inquiry to Colleen
2. Fill out application on website https://stumptowncoons.com/application
3. Submit completed application to Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Email Colleen periodically if plans or contact info changes
5. When a kitten is available you will be emailed
6. Select kitten
7. Meet kitten and kittens family and Colleen
8. Review and sign contract
9. Place deposit on kitten
10. You’ll receive emails and or texts with your kittens development
11. Visit kitten
12. Adoption day, complete payment. Allow 60 minutes for sharing of information and reviewing safety. Children in the household are also urged to come and learn about safe handling of your Maine Coons kitten.
Kittens are neutered at 12 weeks, released to their forever homes 3-7 days following the neuter.
Applicant will be notified by email when a kitten is available. If applicant doesn’t respond within 5 days- a second email will be sent. If a reply is not received within 24 hours of the second email- I will move to the next applicant. Please keep your contact info updated! ty
More questions? Email Colleen at email@example.com